Skip to main content

Ring of fire

 
Ring of fire - Science and Pseudo science
 --------------



From my mobile app 







Penned down few pseudo science thoughts  heard from few Pranic healers

Have you been feeling restless, full of pent-up energy, about ready to burst? Blame the moon: On June 10, a new moon  "ring of fire" solar eclipse will occur. Eclipses always have a way of urging us toward change, and this one is especially powerful. And it has a fitting name. The event is called a ring of fire eclipse, because the moon's distance from the sun means it won't completely block out the sun's rays. Instead, we'll see a fiery halo in the sky.

Eclipses have always been revered in history — but they carry negative connotations too, points out Yana Yanovich, astrologer at Nebula. "In astrology, the sun is describing our will and our rational self, while the moon is our emotions and our subconscious mind," she explains. The moon blocking the sun can be interpreted as a blockage in our own ability to think rationally or exert our willpower, she continues.


But on the positive side, new moon eclipses tend to be seen as opportunities to break out of a rut and make positive changes. The new moon can help you in a few ways, first and foremost by suddenly and dramatically opening your eyes to where you need change, says Madi Murphy, astrologer and co-founder of The Cosmic RX and The Cosmic Revolution. "These lightbulb moments may be illuminating the ideas that will connect you to your highest truth and path," she says. "It’s like the eclipse blows in a missing puzzle piece that can connect some dots you have been looking at for months — maybe it’s a chance meeting, an unexpected opportunity or new piece of information." And the realisations can keep happening for days or weeks after the eclipse.

A"ring of fire" will be visible around the Moon from several regions across the world, a celestial phenomenon whereby the Sun's halo is partially blocked by the lunar body. Although the annular solar eclipse will most prominently be visible in the northern hemisphere -- in parts of northeast Canada, Greenland, and Siberia -- Indians will be able to watch the annular solar eclipse 2021 online with the help of live streaming apps provided by Nasa and the Royal Astronomical Society of Canada Sudbury Centre.

Are there rituals I can implement during the solar eclipse?
During solar eclipses, astrologers recommend embracing the spirit of new beginnings. Here are a few rituals to try out on solar eclipse day (June 10) or after that 

Make two lists: 
One detailing what you want to keep in your life and the other, what you want to change. 
Then, rip up the list of what you no longer need.

  • Meditate to quell anxiety brought up by the eclipse. Calm your thoughts by focusing on the present.
  • Start anew with friends and family.
  • Set an intention for a long-term goal. Write it down on a piece of paper and focus on what it would take to bring it to life.
  • Take time to pamper yourself.
  • Make note of how you’ve grown throughout the years and honor your progress.


The solar eclipse has a message for each zodiac sign.
Each sun sign will be affected by the solar eclipse on June 10 differently. Consider meditating on one of the below mantras, depending on your sun sign, as part of your solar eclipse ritual.
  • Aries: I will say my truest heartfelt sentiments when I speak.
  • Taurus: I won’t define myself based on what I have, but on what and whom I love.
  • Gemini: I will stand up for myself and assert my independence.
  • Cancer: I will set myself free from the past and embrace the present.
  • Leo: I am a fair and kind leader who values the people in my life.
  • Virgo: I am a boss in life, even if I’m not the one technically in charge at work.
  • Libra: I can and will live my truth in this life, at any cost necessary.
  • Scorpio: I will never give up on myself or others, especially when the going gets tough.
  • Sagittarius: I will be more attentive to the needs of the people I care about.
  • Capricorn: I will take time to rest and relax, instead of working myself to the bone.
  • Aquarius: I won’t ignore my creative and artistic impulses any longer.
  • Pisces: I will give my personal life the attention and love it needs
So a little bit of rockiness ahead — but it'll be worth it. As Murphy says, "Change isn’t always comfortable, but it is healthy. Ditch the familiar, stay grounded in your truth, and make room in your head and your heart for a new way of being." You're ready

Every day is a new say, smile and start fresh. 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Periods

PERIODS  - Things to know and do  This is an area which is less spoken of , and its sad that as guys we are not much aware and have little knowledge about this area.  This blog is intended to share the insights which I could gather and understand.  Very important thing - Period is not a taboo and never treat anyone as untouchable or avoid if  just because they are on periods. That's when they need more care and understanding.  During periods or monthly flow, women have known to have mood swings, hormonal shifts some get angry, sluggish, irritated, horny and so on.... while we as boyfriend or husband can put some extra efforts to make her comfortable and happy. I have 5 Simple things -  you can comment if you know anything more.  1. BE SENSITIVE and EMOTIONALLY SUPPORTIVE  Understand and be supportive, listen to them, do not push them or react aggressively and show care. This is the time they need your maximum support and care. This is the tim...

Emotional Baggage - Pebble or gem ?

  Emotional baggage is a common way of describing  unresolved emotional issues that stem from negative experiences . Its really hard to open up as they are quite personal.  These events can be from childhood or past relationships or even relationships of parent, siblings etc,  Your past experiences in love shape how you approach love, friendship or  dating. Understanding  and owning it will help in let go of things that stop us from being open, vulnerable and emotionally honest in relationships. We shouldn't block our own blessings because of trauma from our past.  Everyone deserves healthy romantic relationship. Lets try to take those fears away.  The common ones are  1. Trust issues - You might find it really hard to trust a person as you were hurt in past and never want to be back in that situation where you really love someone and would end up left alone broken. so sometimes it could be really hard to have this trust issues. One way to re...

Things I loved about my grandfather

  1.  You married the perfect wife.  Grandma is one of the most important people in your  life and I love your relationship with her. My favorite moment between you two - you teasing grandma playfully about the boring upma dinner she prepares for you without salt, chili or spice.  And she is feeling bad that you are not enjoying the taste.  Later you telling us that Grandma’s food is the best and you love to eat only food she prepares.  And other way round she knows you have diabetic and she not only prepares it for you but has it along with you.  Wow that chemistry as best buddies or friends or partners for life time is the best.  You’ve inspired me to never settle in finding a significant other.  You and grandma’s 60+ year loving, light-hearted relationship is something I also aspire to have. 2. No matter what problems or fights - you both never gave up on each other and never let any third person judge or comment on your relationship....